CHILD & FAMILY CENTER
Hilltop's Child & Family Center makes it possible for families to access quality health care coverage.
- Get your children the health insurance they need – Even if you can’t afford the insurance offered by your employer
- Expanded financial guidelines mean more families than ever are eligible – A family of four can make up to $4,803 a month to qualify
- The application process is easy and fast – You could have a medical card the same day
We provide friendly, caring and confidential assistance with all your paperwork
B4 BABIES & BEYOND
Hilltop's B4 Babies & Beyond ensures healthy women and children by providing access to quality healthcare services and insurance.
- Provides application assistance and screening for Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) prenatal care coverage
Provides temporary insurance cards when eligible
- Assists in finding a physician and setting up prenatal appointments
- Provides information on nutrition, growth, development, and healthy choices during pregnancy
- Provides information and referrals to community resources
- Translation and transportation services for Spanish-speaking women
Baby and Me Tobacco Free Program
Hilltop's Family First provides encouragement, guidance, and opportunities to help families succeed.
- Weekly support groups for moms, dads and families
- Groups learn about child development, options in child discipline, birth control, self-sufficiency skills, relationships, and legal issues
- Trained parent educators teach basic care, socials and emotional development, cues and communication, physical and brain development, play and stimulation, and parent education
Prepare for the future by completing your education, getting a GED, vocational training, and seeking employment
For more information on any of these programs call (970) 683-2634 or visit us online at www.htop.org